Initial Consultation Meeting
Many people are apprehensive or unsure about bringing their employment issue to a lawyer. At Minken Employment Lawyers, we understand that seeking legal advice is an important investment.
What Is an Initial Consultation Meeting?
Whether you’re facing an employer or employee issue, or need review and analysis of an employment contract, termination package, or workplace policy, our initial consultation session is your first, and possibly your most important step in gaining comprehensive insight on how to proceed with your particular issue.
The meeting is a flat fee session lasting 45-60 minutes. During the meeting, we will:
- listen carefully to your concerns
- obtain important information required to assess your case
- perform research if required
- analyze your situation and related documents
- explain the best strategy for you using the latest and most relevant case law and legal tools available
- perform a cost-benefit analysis and determine any possible financial or tax implications affecting your particular situation
You will leave the session not only with a comprehensive body of knowledge about how to proceed successfully with your employment law issue, but you will also leave with peace of mind.
What Happens When I Complete the Consultation Request Form?
To request a consultation, fill in the form below or call us directly at (905) 477-7011 (toll-free at 1-866-477-7011). A member of our experienced team will contact you before the next business day to listen to your concerns, assess the type of legal services you may require, and explain the details and processes involved in an initial consultation meeting. After speaking to you, we will schedule an appointment for you to meet one of our experienced lawyers.