Minken Employment Lawyers Exclusive Focus
Minken Employment Lawyers provides expert legal services, both locally and abroad, on a full range of Canadian workplace issues. As a boutique firm established in 1990, we practice employment law exclusively and have over 30 years of experience in guiding both employers and employees.
Some of Our Employment Lawyers’ Expertise
- Creation and Review of Severance Packages and Structuring
- Employment Contracts, Executive Contracts and Agreements, Independent Contractor Agreements)
- Employment and Workplace Policies
- Harassment and Discrimination in the Workplace
- Human Rights in the Workplace
- Rights and Obligations of Employees and Employers
- Terminations, Wrongful Dismissal, Constructive Dismissal, Cause Terminations, Temporary Lay-offs
- Employment Standards and other legislation compliance and more…
For a full list of the employment issues we handle, see our Services.
Our firm was founded by Ronald Minken who has been practicing law for over twenty-five years. Canadian HR Reporter has recognized Ron for many years as one of Canada’s top employment lawyers in its Canada’s Employment Lawyers Directory.
To learn more about our team, Our Team.
Many employers and employees are unaware of their rights and obligations until they find themselves in the midst of an employment dispute. Because employment disputes can be complex to evaluate objectively, our employment lawyers provide expert legal services and serve as strategic advisors to help clients achieve outcomes that:
- prevent litigation
- limit liability
- save costs
- secure the greatest entitlements
To learn more about our philosophy and approach to employment law cases, see The Minken Employment Lawyers Approach to Employment Law.
Call us or use our online form to book your consultation session today.