Minken Employment Lawyers was proud to support Unionville’s Millennium Bandstand and its impressive line-up of talent as a sponsor for Hotel California, who performed classic harmonies from the Eagles. We are honoured to encourage the success and accomplishments of talented performers.
Now in its seventh season, this popular, free, music series kicked off the summer on June 18 at the corner of Main Street and Fred Varley Drive. The performances ran on consecutive Thursday evenings from June 18 through August 27, from 7:30-9 pm each evening.
2015 Performance Line-up
- June 18 Carpet Frogs — Pop tunes from Burton Cummings Band
- June 25 Walk Like A Man — Tribute to Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
- July 2 Hotel California — Classic harmonies from the Eagles
- July 9 The Caverners — Let it Be!! – The Beatles are back
- July 16 Elton Rohn — The Ultimate tribute to Elton John
- July 23 Fleetwood Mix — Fleetwood Mac – Rumours and more
- July 30 The Tone Dogs — Slammin’ Texas Rock ‘n Blues
- Aug. 6 Johannes Linstead — Johannes’ Fiery Classical Guitar returns
- Aug. 13 Jeanine Mackie — Eclectic Mix of groove R&B, Funk and Jazz
- Aug. 20 Oakland Stroke — Tribute to the fabled sounds of Tower of Power
- Aug. 27 Brass Transit — The incomparable sounds of Chicago
For more information please contact Bill Dawson at 647-300-4891 or firstname.lastname@example.org.