Ron Minken interviewed by TVO.org on workers retaining their right to refuse unsafe work and the right to ask for accommodation in the context of possible redeployment.
What happens to workers’ rights during COVID-19?*
Across Ontario, unionized municipal employees are being redeployed to the front lines of the pandemic — without the full security of their collective agreements. Read More…
* First published by TVO.org on May 19, 2020.
- COVID-19: 6 key questions on the return to work
- Essential Workplaces in Ontario
- VIDEO: Temporary Lay-Offs Amid COVID-19
- VIDEO: Law in the Time of COVID-19 – the Right to Refuse Unsafe Work
To see photos from our past events, visit our Event Photos page. For more information on our community involvement see, Our Community Commitment.