Employment contracts are always an excellent way to establish the terms of an employment relationship by outlining the entitlements, obligations, and restrictions of both the employee and the employer. While employment contacts can be made through express or implied oral agreements, this guide will be focusing on the more formal written employment contract.
As an employer, what are your responsibilities? For more information
DOWNLOAD our Guide to Employment Contracts 101
Minken Employment Lawyers are here to assist you. For more information please contact us at 905-477-7011 or email@example.com.
- Employer’s Guide to Accommodation in the Workplace
- Employer’s Guide to Return to Work – Employment Law & Mental Health
- Updated Guide to Sick Leave
- Employment Terminations 101
- Coronavirus – Employer’s Guide to Covid-19 & the Workplace
5 Comments on "Employment Contracts 101"
Trackbacks for this post