Part 3 – Can an Employee be Required to Disclose Whether they were Vaccinated?
This part of the Guide addresses the issue of employers requiring disclosure, collection and storage of private medical information and sharing this with other employees and customers, and how to avoid liability.
The following questions are answered:
- Can you ask an employee for proof of vaccination? Should you? Can you be liable for asking?
- What privacy laws do you need to comply with?
- Should you ask for a copy of the vaccination certificate?
- How do you store the confidential information and not be liable for breach of privacy laws?
- Can you be liable for sharing this information with other employees, including management?
- Should you tell customers that your employees are vaccinated?
DOWNLOAD: COVID-19 Vaccinations in the Workplace – Part 3
If you have any questions please reach out to us today. You can book a consultation on our website or contact us at email@example.com or 905-477-7011 | Toll free: 1-866-477-7011.
One Comment on "Employment Guide to COVID-19 Vaccinations in the Workplace – Part 3"
Trackbacks for this post