Part 4 – Can an Employee be Required to Undergo COVID-19 Testing?
This part discusses anti-gen testing as an alternative to vaccinations and whether this is sufficient protection to avoid liability under the OHSA.
The following questions are answered:
- Is anti-gen testing a sufficient safety measure to comply with the OHSA?
- Are there other safety measures to reduce the risk of transmission? Are these sufficient?
- Should only the unvaccinated be singled out for testing?
- How often will an employee be required to test?
- On what grounds can an employee refuse the test?
- Can you discipline or terminate an employee for their refusal to comply with the testing policy? Should you?
- How do you avoid a Human Rights complaint?
- What mistakes to avoid in creating a policy?
DOWNLOAD: COVID-19 Vaccinations in the Workplace – Part 4
If you have any questions, or would like more information about our other Guides, please reach out to us today. You can book a consultation on our website or contact us at email@example.com or 905-477-7011 | Toll free: 1-866-477-7011.