Award-winning musicians representing several genres, from blues to vintage hits to classical guitar, will bring their unique sounds to life at Unionville’s Millennium Bandstand. Now in its eighth season, this popular, free, music series will kick off the summer on June 9th at the corner of Main Street and Fred Varley Drive. The performances will run on consecutive Thursday evenings from June 9 through August 25, from 7:30-9 pm each evening.
Once again Minken Employment Lawyers will sponsor Hotel California, performing classic harmonies from the Eagles, on the Millennium stage. We are honoured to encourage the success and accomplishments of talented performers.
2016 Performance Line-up
- June 9: Simply Queen – Will Rock You with the Classic Hits of Queen
- June 16: Acrobat – Recreating the Music, Passion and Spirit of U2 Live
- June 23: Johannes Linstead – Brilliant, Fiery Spanish and Latin Repertoire
- June 30: Hot Rocks – Legendary Rolling Stones Classic Rock
- July 7: Return of Buddy Holly – Peggy Sue, That’ll Be The Day and More
- July 14: Elton Rohn – Elton Entertains with Rocket Man and all his Hits
- July 21: Caverners – The Beatles are Back!!!
- July 28: Brass Transit – Back with the Incomparable Sounds of Chicago
- August 4: Night Fever – The Bee Gees Will Have You Dancin’
- August 11: Tone Dogs – Local Favorite Slammin’ Texas Rock ‘n Blues
- August 18: Hotel California – Unparalleled Harmonies of Eagles Classic Rock
- August 25: Absolute Journey – Journey Any Way You Want it!!!
For more information please contact Bill Dawson at 647-300-4891 or email@example.com, or visit www.unionvillepresents.com.