Sara Kauder, Senior Employment Lawyer at Minken Employment Lawyers, shared some insights with John Dujay from Canadian HR Reporter, April 23, 2020:
COVID-19: 6 key questions on the return to work*
‘If the employer has done what needs to be done to make the place safe, then an employee would potentially be in a risky situation by refusing to return.’
What legal considerations should employers focus on in the transition back to the workplace? Read More…
* First published by Canadian HR Reporter.
- What Employers Need to Know about Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan
- Essential Workplaces in Ontario
- VIDEO: Temporary Lay-Offs Amid COVID-19
- VIDEO: Law in the Time of COVID-19 – the Right to Refuse Unsafe Work
- VIDEO: COVID-19 Guidance For Employers in Uncertain Times
To see photos from our past events, visit our Event Photos page. For more information on our community involvement see, Our Community Commitment.
3 Comments on "COVID-19: 6 key questions on the return to work"
Trackbacks for this post