While employers are trying to cut costs to keep their businesses afloat during the COVID-19 crisis, many have questions about potential ‘frustration’ of employment agreements in the event their business shuts down. In this video, Kyle Burgis, a senior lawyer with Minken Employment Lawyers, discusses how frustration of contract could come into play during the current COVID-19 crisis. Check out the video Frustration of Contract & COVID-19 to find out more.
For more advice or information about your rights as an employee or your responsibilities as an employer when it comes to the Frustration of Contract, contact us today by email or call us at 905-477-7011.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive up-to-date COVID-19 information, including new legislation and Court decisions impacting your workplace. Minken Employment Lawyers is your source for expert advice and advocacy on today’s employment law issues. Whether you are an employer or an employee, we can help.
Please note that this video is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice.
- VIDEO: Law in the Time of COVID-19 – the Right to Refuse Unsafe Work
- VIDEO: COVID-19 Guidance For Employers in Uncertain Times
- The Coronavirus – Pandemic, Quarantine & Workplace Issues
- Frustration of Contract – When Does Illness Justify Termination
- The Novel Coronavirus – Employer’s Responsibilities & Employee’s Rights
- Minken Employment Lawyers – Response to COVID-19
5 Comments on "VIDEO: Frustration of Contract & COVID-19"
Trackbacks for this post